Can you help me get started on this??
Assume that you are a consultant and you are advising an organization. They are interested but you want to make sure that they will buy into your project– that is, give you the green light to continue to hire or pay you. Make a good presentation to the organization.
1. Project Proposal: Determine a project to complete. In one to two pages, summarize your proposed project. Some items to include are the purpose for the project, who the customer is, a general description of the scope of the project, a projected list of project deliverables appropriate to this project, what type of work will be done, and estimated timeframes. Organize the proposal using appropriate headings and formatting.
2. Business Case: Using the information that was compiled in the project proposal, prepare a Business Case for this project.
3. Scope Statement: Create a scope statement for the project.
4. Work Breakdown Schedule: Create a Work Breakdown Schedule for your project.
5. Initial Project Plan: Using Microsoft Project, create a project file for the project. Make any necessary changes to the Environment options and choose a calendar for the project. Edit the project properties as necessary. Add task components. Include normal tasks, summary tasks, and milestones.
6. Updated Project Plan with Scheduling Requirements: Review your initial project plan and add dependency links, task constraints, and deadlines to the project plan.