Explain social learning theory.
1. To get the best deal on a CD player, Tom called eight appliance stores and asked the cost of a specific model. The prices he was quoted are listed below:
$ 298 $ 125 $ 411 $ 157 $ 231 $ 213 $ 304 $ 272 Find the Standard deviation
2. When investigating times required for drive-through service, the following results (in seconds) were obtained. Find the range, variance, and standard deviation for each of the two samples, then compare the two sets of results.
Wendy’s 120 123 153 128 124 118 154 110
McDonald’s 115 126 147 156 118 110 145 137
3. A company had 80 employees whose salaries are summarized in the frequency distribution below. Find the standard deviation. Find the standard deviation of the data summarized in the given frequency distribution.
Salary Number of Employees
5,001 -10,000 14
10,001 – 15,000 13
15,001 – 20,000 18
20,001 – 25,000 18
25,001 – 30,000 17
4. The heights of a group of professional basketball players are summarized in the frequency distribution below. Find the standard deviation.
Height (in.) Frequency
Case assignment expectations:
Your ability to describe the information provided by the Standard Deviation.
Your ability to use the Standard Deviation to calculate the percentage of occurrence of a variable either above or below a particular value.
Your ability to describe a normal distribution as evidenced by a bell shaped curve.
Your ability to prepare a distribution chart from a set of data.
What are some of the staffing factors that could be contributing to this problem?
Explain how you would go about assessing whether it is in fact a training problem.
Find at least two articles through ProQuest that discusses the role of training of employees as it relates to this issue. Summarize your findings in a 3-5 page paper. Be sure to properly cite your resources using APA style.
Discuss forecasting methods used in a modern corporation. Include qualitative and quantitative methods commonly used.
1. What are some KPIs that can affect alliances with certain vendors?
2. Which KPIs are most important? Why?