Religious Studies Comments Off
1. Define the following terms and briefly describe the differences:
2. What is the Radhasoami Movement?
3. Which new religion was developed in an attempt to unite all of humanity in the
belief that there is only one God, the foundation of all religions? When was it
created and by whom? What happened to the creator?
4. What is the major feature of religious geography? Do you agree or disagree with the
5. Name and discuss the three responses to contact between religious, exclusivism,
inclusivism and pluralism. In your opinion, which one would be best suited for
6. What does the following phrase mean to you?
Spirituality is not merely tolerance, it is the absolute recognition of the other s faith
in God as one s own. Sir Chinmoy